The nectar of the flowers of the Sidr/Lote tree also known as Christ’s thorn/Jujube - Sidr tree (Arab), Bari/Ber tree (Pak/India), Hunnap Tree (Turkish), Henup Tree (Bulgaria) ZufZuuf Tree (Morocco), Annub tree (Lebanon/Iran) is where this mono floral honey is derived from. The Sidr tree has been used as a natural medicine for centuries and is considered sacred in some world religions. The fruits of sidr tree have a very high-energy value. Only dates, figs, raisins, and few other dried fruits have a higher value. The seeds are rich in protein, and the leaves in Calcium, Iron, and Magnesium
Sidr honey is sought after because of its exquisite taste, its health benefits as a natural medicine, and even an as aphrodisiac. Our ancestors knew the healing benefits of honey and it is once again becoming a popular natural, alternative medicine. The use of honey as medicine is well documented in Ayurvedic and Greek medicine. Sidr honey is a known antibiotic and anti-bacterial agent and there are many benefits that can be had from including it into your diet.
Ingredients: Grade A Pure Spanish Sidr Honey
- One Of The Best Honey In The World
- Very Good For Health And Remedy To Clear So Many Diseases
- One Food Spoon Would Give You Power And Energy For The The Whole Day
- When You Mix One Food Spoon With One Lemon Juice It Clears All The Cold And The Throat Problems
- Very Good For Digestive System, To Increase Your Immunity System, For The Liver, For The Brain, And Many Others
- Harvested In Spain
- Pure Sidr Honey, 250g Approx.