Now you can work harder, longer, with our 3-Pair Pack of HydraHyde water-resistant work gloves by Wells Lamont. These gloves combine the hardiness of leather and the flexibility of spandex to create a glove that’s as versatile as you are. The breathable, water-resistant, stretch spandex forms to the back of your hand and keeps them comfortable and cool while you work. To keep out dirt and debris, these gloves have an adjustable Velcro closure that creates a comfortable, personalized fit.
Ideal for applications such as construction, ranching, landscaping, gardening, demolition, equipment operation, DIY projects, and farming. (Note: HydraHyde leather is water-resistant, not waterproof).
Content: Palm/Fingertips: 100% Goatskin Leather, Back: 97% Polyester 3% Spandex, Knuckle Strap: 100% Neoprene, Finger Fourchette: 97% Polyester, 3% Spandex, Cuff: 100% Neoprene
Care Instructions: Wipe with a damp cloth and dry vertically. Do not machine wash.
- HydraHyde Goatskin Leather Palm – Special Water-Resistant Tannage That Lasts the Life of the Glove
- Water-Resistant, Breathable, Stretch Spandex Back
- Leather-Reinforced Knuckles for Extra Durability
- Adjustable Wrist Closure
- Leather Pull Tab on Cuff for Quick, Easy Removal
- 3 Pairs of Gloves Included in Purchase
- Available in Medium, Large and X-Large
- Pack contains: 3 Pairs